EWB-Purdue EPICS: EWB- Spring 2021 Important Survey

Sparber, Lauren Jean lsparber at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 7 12:58:13 EST 2021

Hello everyone!

In order to plan for the spring 2021 semester, we need everyone to fill out the following survey. In order to form a realistic plan, we would appreciate it if you make a "yes or no" choice that truly reflects your intentions for the semester. By having a clear plan for the semester, we will be able to work more efficiently throughout the spring and do more work for the community. We look forward to seeing you all soon!

Survey: https://forms.gle/XZBoYTUThYn9UNgV8

Thank you,
Lauren Sparber