EWB-Purdue EWB Update Email: Week 14 (11/20/19)

Cindy W Jiang jiang450 at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 20 16:14:07 EST 2019

Hello all,

It’s almost Thanksgiving break! Our next meeting is this Wednesday on 11/20/19 in ARMS B098 from 6-7:50 PM.

Announcements

Reminder that this week is Design Review.

The Chipotle Skip A Meal is Saturday, November 23rd! The flyer is attached.

Crowdfunding starts this Wednesday! We have started off strong and even though it has not technically started we have raised almost $3000! We ask that on Wednesday everyone makes one ask or posts on social media! Lets try and raise a couple hundred dollars and start the campaign off strong!

Crowdfunding 101 Document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F5StuXfFUrRSpQzL1ml8Rohvfw-35mfswhmybo3Wy6I/edit>

Crowdfunding Presentation <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Au0wE13puy9ctOlATGSYRFOGSQ1XW-2j3Q06FnYE9X0/edit> from lab

Make sure you pay dues ASAP for the semester/year ($15 per semester or $25 per year). You can pay them to Raul in cash/check during our lab meeting or online through TooCOOL (make checks payable to "Engineers Without Borders"). Instructions for online payments are below.

  1.  In your search engine type "Too Cool Purdue"

  2.  Click the first link

  3.  On the website search/select "Engineers Without Borders"

  4.  Click which dues you'd like to purchase

  5.  Follow the steps to complete your purchase

Follow our club's pages on social media if you haven't already!

Instagram: @EWBPurdue

Twitter: @PurdueEWB

LinkedIn: Engineers Without Borders Purdue University

(PS: I’m giving a prize to anyone who can tell me in lab if turkey was eaten at the first Thanksgiving)

Best,

Cindy Jiang
Biological Engineering | Purdue University 2020
Engineers Without Borders | Vice President
TEDxPurdueU | Assistant Director
jiang450 at purdue.edu | 812-201-5289