EWB-Purdue Weekly Email 3-26

Kathryn Anne Myers myers326 at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 27 00:06:34 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a great week!

Our next meeting is tomorrow, Wednesday the 27th, at 6:00 in ARMS 1109. There are a few announcements this week:

Announcements (3):

  *   Please take this survey<https://goo.gl/forms/JgGrYWrHfCWQRlJy2> from Anna concerning your internship/co-op connections. Thank you!
  *   I highly encourage you to consider running for a leadership position next semester. It is a fantastic way to get more involved in making a difference and be a voice for the rest of the organization to make it the best it can be! If you’re looking to run for a leadership position, send a paragraph of what position and why to Amanda, and attach a photo of yourself. Thanks!
  *   Next week, we will be having a guest speaker, Tara Grillos, so please plan your labs accordingly.

See you tomorrow!

Kathryn

Kathryn Myers

Purdue University '21