EWB-Purdue Weekly Update 3-5

Kathryn Anne Myers myers326 at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 5 22:48:38 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

I hope you're surviving until Spring Break!

Our next meeting is tomorrow, Wednesday the 6th, at 6:00 in ARMS 1109. There are a few announcements this week:

Announcements (5):

  *   We will be having a guest speaker, Dr. Riall Nolan, tomorrow, so please plan your lab meetings accordingly.
  *   Thank you to everyone who has paid dues online. We are still collecting dues through tooCOOL if you have not paid yet. Below is the link and instructions:

  1.  Follow this link<https://www.coolfaces.net/TooCOOLPUWL/vECLiveStudentOrganization/ShowLiveStudentOrganization.aspx> to get to TooCOOL (or just Google TooCOOL and click the first link)
  2.  Sign in or create an account at the top right of the screen, and once that’s done go back to the “Organizations” tab
  3.  Search “Engineers Without Borders” in the search bar, and click the link that pops up
  4.  Click the logo that says “Semester Club Dues”, and then click “Add to Cart”
  5.  Once it’s added to your cart, click “View Cart”
  6.  Fill in the shipping information and click “Proceed to Payment”
  7.  Fill out the payment information and finish your transaction.
  8.  You’re done!

  *   We finally have merchandise! Here's the link to the option<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/14hsxmHUUfbpU8ncBnFsI08Lxi8aLtQSeoAhvm82ymsM/edit?usp=sharing>s and here's the link to the survey <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiMXuCbiGgF4g7bni2r8tp9ZiB8sQLEInz4jwvQFET41GHcA/viewform?usp=sf_link> to vote. Constructive criticism is welcome.
  *   If you’re looking to run for a leadership position, send a paragraph of what position and why to Amanda. Attach a photo of yourself.
  *   Please take this survey<https://goo.gl/forms/JgGrYWrHfCWQRlJy2> from Anna concerning your internship/co-op connections. Thank you!

Best,
Kathryn

Kathryn Myers

Purdue University '21

Biological Engineering | Arabic Language and Culture

myers326 at purdue.edu | (574) 276-3936