EWB-Purdue EWB National Conference 2019

Amanda M Lefebvre alefebvr at purdue.edu
Sat Jul 27 12:27:08 EDT 2019

Lastly, EWB USA is offering scholarships for students who want to attend!
EWB-USA-2019-Conference-Scholarships<https://www.ewb-usa.org/wp-content/uploads/EWB-USA-2019-Conference-Scholarships.pdf>

Amanda Lefebvre

EWB Purdue Chapter President

Civil Engineering | Purdue University 2021

alefebvr at purdue.edu | 815-341-7971

I hope everyone is having a great summer. I wanted to get a jump start on planning for the national conference which will be held in Pittsburgh on November 7-9. I hope everyone will consider going because it offers the unique opportunity to see the work of other chapters, learn more about the organization we are a part of, and network. I am attaching a survey to get an idea of who wants to attend so we can make preparations to attend. In addition, I am attaching two schedules: this year’s schedule which is not yet complete and last year’s agenda to get an idea of what happens each day. Please refer to this while filling out the survey. If you have any questions please reach out to me!

National Conference Attendance<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGrCBK_1P0P-r8RnnZ_eSC-Pcd26_VaeBFPoiXF_5wFeevaQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
2019 Schedule<https://web.cvent.com/event/8372c4ca-1339-412c-be27-768d33bad225/websitePage:645d57e4-75eb-4769-b2c0-f201a0bfc6ce?tm=IQDwrfK45Pgj5T5teX2VelOJl4rnjJzz-h6k25M3Hcc>
2018 Schedule<http://www.cvent.com/events/ewb-usa-2018-engineers-unlock-potential/agenda-777c09e6b22040a791a289015cc1a9d4.aspx>

Best,