EWB-Purdue Company visit- CDM Smith

Amanda M Lefebvre alefebvr at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 31 19:08:43 EST 2019

Hello all!
This month we are scheduling an outing with a company called CDM Smith. We will also be having recruiters and engineers from this company at our design review. This is a good networking opportunity both for our organization and for individuals. Below I am attaching a link to provide date and activity preferences while I am planning this. Fill this out ASAP. Please remember that this will require a good turnout.

Link<https://goo.gl/forms/JppKjYq6jUhQ6Hna2>

Best,
Amanda Lefebvre

Amanda Lefebvre

EWB Purdue Chapter President

CCO Peer Consultant

Civil Engineering | Purdue University 2021

alefebvr at purdue.edu | 815-341-7971