EWB-Purdue EWB Update Email: Week 16 (12/04/19)

Cindy W Jiang jiang450 at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 4 15:52:11 EST 2019

Hello all,

🎉It’s our final lab meeting of the semester 🎉Our last meeting is this Wednesday on 12/04/19 in ARMS B098 from 6-7:50 PM.

Announcements

Crowdfunding is going strong so keep it up! We have almost raised $7000! The holiday season is starting so it’s the perfect time to ramp up our crowdfunding efforts and get that cash money

Crowdfunding 101 Document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F5StuXfFUrRSpQzL1ml8Rohvfw-35mfswhmybo3Wy6I/edit>

Crowdfunding Presentation <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Au0wE13puy9ctOlATGSYRFOGSQ1XW-2j3Q06FnYE9X0/edit>

Returning members please fill out this survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAVwWNKcD2oDqMswEjs_E0vKTrp7EQrI84APHDEqNNAUesxw/viewform> for what your team preference is for the Spring 2020 semester.

National Conference attendees, if you haven’t already make sure to upload your notes from the conference!

Follow our club's pages on social media if you haven't already!

Instagram: @EWBPurdue

Twitter: @PurdueEWB

LinkedIn: Engineers Without Borders Purdue University

(PS: I’m giving a prize to anyone who can tell me in lab what holiday “Jingle Bells” was originally written for)

It's been a pleasure,

Cindy Jiang
Biological Engineering | Purdue University 2020
Engineers Without Borders | Vice President
TEDxPurdueU | Assistant Director
jiang450 at purdue.edu | 812-201-5289