EWB-Purdue Weekly Email 1

Sean Mark Berry berry74 at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 21 22:08:09 EDT 2018

Welcome back to school everybody!

WE HAVE MEETINGS WEDNESDAY AT 6pm THIS SEMESTER in the EPICS LAB (yes that means tomorrow).

I hope that everyone had a wonderful summer and a terrific start school.  This week ONLY EPICS ENROLLED MEMBERS should attend.  We will be in the EPICS Lab this semester rather than in B098 like last semester.  Please be on time as we are having TA’s speak for the first 20 minutes.

Upcoming important dates:
EWB Meetings – Every Wednesday from 6-8 in the EPICS lab
EWB Callouts - Next Monday and Tuesday (27th and 28th)

I will see you all tomorrow,

Sean Berry

EWB Vice President
berry74 at purdue.edu