EWB-Purdue EWB Trampoline Park Social 2/26

Sean Michael McCrohan smccroha at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 23 10:47:29 EST 2017

Hey there EWB people!

Our first social event for the semester is coming up this Sunday! I've sent out groupme messages to the chapter groupme, but it has been brought to my attention that not everyone is in there.

We will be going to Get Air Lafayette this Sunday, 2/26, from 1:30-3:30! We will have our own room reserved with trampolines for jumping, and we will also have a separate room for relaxing, and eating pizza. If you would like to jump, the cost will be $22/person. Below is an RSVP form, please fill this out ASAP if you plan on attending so we can work out transportation! Once we have enough people planning on coming, we will work out details for getting to Get Air Lafayette, and I will send out an email on Saturday. It's going to be a lot of fun, and will be a great chance to get to know everyone better, so I highly recommend going if you can!

Please fill out this RSVP form ASAP if you would like to attend:

https://goo.gl/forms/ZJQb8yLHbD28rOWz2

There is also a waiver that needs to be filled out with Get Air Lafayette before you can jump. You can either fill out the form online using the link below, or fill out one in person at the facility:

https://lafayette.getairmanagement.com/Waiver2.html

I hope to see a lot of you there!

Sean McCrohan

Head of Events Committee

Get Air Waiver<https://lafayette.getairmanagement.com/Waiver2.html>
lafayette.getairmanagement.com
Every person (adults and children) entering the park must have a completed waiver on file in our system. Adults, Parents and Guardians can enter their information ...

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/Dl7oT0JfluxkNYExuC1Shmg-jEWoPQmvtn01oDQpO0jQJ8bkkTxa0ymFlUfEnOp8htQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/ZJQb8yLHbD28rOWz2>

Get Air Lafayette EWB RSVP<https://goo.gl/forms/ZJQb8yLHbD28rOWz2>
goo.gl
We will be having a social at Get Air Lafayette, from 1:30-3:30, on Sunday, February 26th. There will be pizza and soda provided, and we will have our own jump room, as well as a separate room to relax and eat pizza. The cost will be $22/person, and may go down a few dollars if we get enough people to sign up. If you want to attend but do not want to jump on the trampolines, you do not have to pay. Regardless of if you plan on jumping, there is a waiver form you can fill out online. If you do not fill it out beforehand, you can do it in person at the event.