EWB-Purdue Design review

Lauren Jayne Reuland lreuland at purdue.edu
Sun Oct 2 21:49:01 EDT 2016

Hello All,

I put the design review slides on the SharePoint under the Project Documentation folder; I'm not 100% done with my formatting stuff but I wanted to make sure you guys can edit your slides. Please make the changes we talked about today during mock review by Tuesday night, so I can look through and finalize the document on Wednesday. Also, presenters make sure you know what slides you are presenting and what your talking points are, and everyone remember to dress professionally on Wednesday night!

See you all soon!

Lauren