[Ewb-list] Water Team Meeting This Sunday

Lauren Briana Denney ldenney at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 28 19:43:28 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

We will be having an important water team meeting this Sunday, so please try to make it. It will be in Krach 148 from 12-1pm (may run over if needed). You will each have the opportunity to report out on the information you have been researching thus far. This will be like a mini design review. Plan to report all information on your design, and we will provide you feedback and decide whether the design should continue or if we should drop it. It is very important that you all show up!

Feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks!
Lauren Denney