[Ewb-list] EWB Update - 10/14/2015 - CHANGE IN MEETING TIME & PLACE

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 14 00:30:17 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all had an awesome October Break!  It's time to get right back into the swing of things and finish off this semester strong!

Announcements of Upcoming Events:
NOTE: CHANGE IN GENERAL MEETING TIME AND PLACE!!!

General Meeting
When: Wednesday, October 14th @ 7:00 PM <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Where: ARMS 1109 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Contact: Emily Briggs – briggs3 at purdue.edu

Tomorrow we will be presenting the Uganda Culture Presentations that we worked on last week.  If you haven't uploaded them yet, please do so using the google drive link below.

THE DEADLINE FOR UPLOADING THE PRESENTATIONS IS TOMORROW, 10/14/2015 AT NOON.

We will also be having a presentation by Elizabeth Wirtz on culture and its impact & importance when engineering a  design.  We hope to see you there.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

I set up a google drive folder for all the completed work this semester.  This contains the call-out PowerPoint and all the general meeting PowerPoints.  The link to the drive is shown below:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-CbgqL-UnIYM0lMQU8wVWZRYjg&usp=sharing

Let me know if the link doesn't work or if you have trouble accessing the folder.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
Club Dues
**********************************************************************************************************************************************
Its that time of year again!  Time to pay your dues!
EWB-USA membership:
$30 for year
$25 for semester
Purdue Chapter membership: $20 for year

Email or speak to Andrew Lang (lang18 at purdue.edu) if you have any questions.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!  See you all tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Emily Briggs

Senior Chemical Engineering
Purdue University