[Ewb-list] EPICS Application

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 30 07:58:00 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

EWB-EPICS applications are now open!  I encourage anyone who is interested to apply since we have a large number of openings!  I am attaching the application document along with an information sheet about EPICS that will hopefully answer any questions you may have.

Due date for the application is Friday December 4, 2015 at 12 PM.  Before that time, please complete the attached application and submit to the correct folder in the google drive.  The link to the folder is below:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-CbgqL-UnIYZnlBNUhoaTVCcXc&usp=sharing

If there is a problem with the link let me know!

Please save your application in the following format (Last Name, First Name) i.e. (Briggs, Emily).

I will be going over more information about EWB-EPICS on Wednesday during the general meeting.  Current general member point summaries will be sent out tomorrow (12/1/2015) with the weekly e-mail update as well as any information about point requirements.  Decisions about who is accepted, will be sent out sometime next week.

Any questions or trouble applying, feel free to reach out to me!  Thank you for a fantastic semester!  I look forward to continuing to work with you all!

Emily Briggs

Senior Chemical Engineering
Purdue University
Vice President of EWB