[Ewb-list] Upcoming Fundraisers

lucas27 at purdue.edu lucas27 at purdue.edu
Fri Nov 27 10:59:06 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

Hope  you all had a great Thanksgiving!

We have a couple fundraisers coming up after the break that we need volunteers for. This is a good chance to get a few extra points!

On Wednesday, December 2nd we will be having an Insomnia Cookie fundraiser from 11:30 am - 4:30 pm. If you are able to volunteer you can sign up at the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tJ012drGlG_gwwPuGlEx5nl4gfHwnvSHyZCGLM_sJyI/viewform?usp=send_form

On Monday and Tuesday, December 7th and 8th we will be having a Hot Chocolate fundraiser in front of CL 50 from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm. If you are able to volunteer you can sign up at the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FMRrcH4s4lkEgrqf8YUtLI5t9AreHt6gn8gjoo7o5_U/viewform?usp=send_form

We could use all the help we can get. Enjoy the rest of your break!!

Best,

Rachel Lucas
EWB Publicity and Events Officer
Senior AAE/PHYS