[Ewb-list] TRAVEL APPLICATION REMINDER - and EWB Update - 3/10/2015

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 10 15:55:14 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone!

Just a reminder!  Anyone who is interested in traveling needs to get their travel applications filled out by Midnight TOMORROW!  Make sure that even if you are considering traveling that you fill out the application.

Below is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15G4GPxbekZw0YhRk-tWIWvVeR8FyqBmnqz8gtGomU88/viewform?usp=send_form

Also, just a reminder: I have created a doodle poll about changing the meeting time for the assessment team so that the piping team may join us and help us finish the EWB paperwork.  If you are a part of the assessment team, want to be a part of the assessment team, or just want to help with paperwork, please fill out the below doodle poll:

http://doodle.com/avyzay3yvccgxa4e

Remember, that the 8:30 and 9:30 times are for PM, not AM on the doodle poll.

Finally, there will be a general meeting this Wednesday, 3/11/2015 at 7:30 PM in PHYS 014.  We should be giving T-shirts out at this week's meeting.  I hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Emily Briggs

Junior Chemical Engineering
Purdue University