[Ewb-list] Travel Application & Assessment Team Meeting Time

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 5 20:07:31 EST 2015

Hey Everyone,

We are looking to form our travel team for the upcoming August 2015 assessment team.  If you are interested in travel, you will need to complete the travel application and go through the interview process.  Below is the link for the application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15G4GPxbekZw0YhRk-tWIWvVeR8FyqBmnqz8gtGomU88/viewform?usp=send_form

It should take ~30 minutes minimum to fill it out.  Please have this completed by next Wednesday at 11:59 PM.  You will be contacted about interview times the week after spring break.  If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail.

Also, I have created a doodle poll about changing the meeting time for the assessment team so that the piping team may join us and help us finish the EWB paperwork.  If you are a part of the assessment team, want to be a part of the assessment team, or just want to help with paperwork, please fill out the below doodle poll:

http://doodle.com/avyzay3yvccgxa4e

Let me know if any of the above links do not work!  Thanks!

Have a great week!

Emily Briggs

Junior Chemical Engineering
Purdue University