[Ewb-list] EWB T-shirts and Polos

lucas27 at purdue.edu lucas27 at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 6 12:51:49 EST 2015

Hi everyone!

We signed up for t-shirts and polos this Wednesday. Here's a form you can fill out to get one just in case you didn't make it to one of the meetings:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dXrgwcciLykGkCs0adShEFS-GHxFVa34k6ZQTfEfzLQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Please fill it out as soon as possible! The polos are only for the EPICS class. The link to the t-shirt design is below:

http://www.customink.com/designs/ewb/efb0-0015-tw75/hotlink?pc=HL-76683&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-4-_-Body_txt-_-button1

The polos will be black with the Purdue EWB logo in the upper left of the shirt. The t-shirts should be around $15 and the polos around $20 but I'll email the confirmed prices once we know how many people are ordering shirts. Have a great weekend!

Thanks!

Rachel Lucas
EWB Publicity and Events Officer
Junior AAE/PHYS