[Ewb-list] Final EWB Update - 12/9/2015

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 9 14:00:46 EST 2015

Hey Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who helped out with the Insomnia and Hot Chocolate Fundraisers!  They were a great success!  You all did a fantastic job!

EWB-EPICS Applicant Results are In!  Results were chosen based on final general member point tally's, participation in assessment meetings, paid membership, and the applications.

People Joining EWB-EPICS in the Upcoming Spring 2016 Semester:
Anna Bird
Benjamin Brenner
Abdemanaf Dhariwala
Ben Huntley
Matthew (Alex) Kortepeter
Shawn Makulec
Hannah Mas
Douglas Partridge
Esther Roselaar
Mukul Sawant
Luke Thomae
Elena Van Hove

Congratulations to everyone who made it in.  You all worked very hard and proved your dedication to our chapter and EWB.  The EPICS team looks forward to meeting you and working with you in the upcoming semesters.

To those of you who didn't apply or make it in this time, I encourage you to continue working with EWB, as there will be much opportunity to work with and join EWB and the EPICS team in the future.

Last week was actually the last general meeting of the semester.  It was a pleasure working with you all.  Thanks for a fantastic semester!

Good luck with finals!  Study hard and then have a fantastic break!

Thanks,

Emily Briggs

Senior Chemical Engineering
Purdue University