[Ewb-list] EWB Update - 12/2/2014

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 2 01:27:28 EST 2015

Hey Everyone!

The semester is almost over which means its time for EPICS applications.  I encourage everyone to apply if they have the chance.  I have attached the EPICS application and information sheet.  Please see my previous e-mail for directions on how to apply.

I have also attached the updated point sheet as of today.  If you have organized a fundraiser or found a grant, this information has yet to be recorded.  We will sort through this at the next general meeting.  If you are unable to make it, but have organized one of these events, please send me an e-mail.

BE SURE TO SEE THE SURVEY OPPORTUNITY AT THE END OF THE EMAIL FOR A CHANCE TO WIN EXTRA GENERAL MEMBER POINTS!

Announcements of Upcoming Events:
Next General Meeting
When: 12/2/2015 @ 7 PM
Where: HAMP 3144
Contact: Emily Briggs - briggs3 at purdue.edu

We will be going over EWB-EPICS information and will be taking time to fill out applications and figure out points.  Hope to see you there!

Insomnia Fundraiser
THIS Wednesday, December 2nd we will be having an Insomnia Cookie fundraiser from 11:30 am - 4:30 pm in CL 50. If you are able to volunteer you can sign up at the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tJ012drGlG_gwwPuGlEx5nl4gfHwnvSHyZCGLM_sJyI/viewform?usp=send_form

Contact: Rachel Lucas - lucas27 at purdue.edu

Hot Chocolate Fundraiser
Next Monday and Tuesday, December 7th and 8th we will be having a Hot Chocolate fundraiser in front of CL 50 from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm. If you are able to volunteer you can sign up at the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FMRrcH4s4lkEgrqf8YUtLI5t9AreHt6gn8gjoo7o5_U/viewform?usp=send_form

Contact: Rachel Lucas - lucas27 at purdue.edu

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

I set up a google drive folder for all the completed work this semester.  This contains the call-out PowerPoint and all the general meeting PowerPoints.  The link to the drive is shown below:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-CbgqL-UnIYM0lMQU8wVWZRYjg&usp=sharing

Let me know if the link doesn't work or if you have trouble accessing the folder.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
Club Dues
**********************************************************************************************************************************************
Its that time of year again!  Time to pay your dues!
EWB-USA membership:
$30 for year
$25 for semester
Purdue Chapter membership: $20 for year

Email or speak to Andrew Lang (lang18 at purdue.edu) if you have any questions.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
EXTRA POINTS SURVEY/FUNDRAISER OPPORTUNITY
**********************************************************************************************************************************************

I have been contacted by an organization that is conducting a survey on the sociocultural aspects of college life, financial experiences and stressors, mental health, drinking behavior, and academic attitudes and experiences.

Not only would you have the chance to enter a raffle, but for every EWB Purdue student who completes the survey, the organizers agreed to donate $1 to EWB Purdue.  So, if any of you wish to complete the survey for an extra 3 points participation (equal to 3 general meetings), please read through the attached Raffle Information E-mails document for directions on how to do so.

Since the survey is supposed to be kept anonymous, I ask that you send me your name and a screenshot of the completed survey via e-mail once you get it done.  This is important if you wish to receive your 3 points towards general meeting requirements.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Emily Briggs

Senior Chemical Engineering
Purdue University