[Ewb-list] EWB Update - 4/28/2015

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 28 22:23:43 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

Only two more weeks of the semester!  I hope everyone's projects and studying are going well.

Our LAST General Meeting of the semester is TOMORROW 4/29/2015 @ 7:30 PM in PHYS 014.  We will be wrapping up any last minute questions/paperwork, etc.  This meeting will be a short one, however it is definitely worth attending *HINT HINT :).

The new board was elected for FALL 2015:

President  - Katherine Schmotzer
Vice President – Emily Briggs
Treasurer/CFO – Andrew Lang
Webmaster – Jordan Mares-Manton
Grant Writer – Alex Milat & Seth Lindley
Professional Relations – Julie Woodworth
Marketing – Camilla Llerena
Fundraising & Events – Rachel Lucas
   Committee:
      Camilla Llerena
      Karina Bjorklund
Liaison  - Lauren Reuland

Congrats to all the new/returning board members!

Also, we have some new general members who will be joining the EPICS team next semester:
Celeste Bronson
Nicholas Mack
Lauren Denney
Michael Lauria
Adam Schneider
Amanda Romeu

For those listed:
You should have received an e-mail from me regarding next steps on getting signed up, etc.  If you did not receive such an e-mail, please let me know as soon as possible.  We look forward to having you join our team!

Thank you all for a wonderful semester!  We have accomplished so much and are continuing to grow and improve with each passing semester.  I feel honored to be part of such a wonderful organization such as EWB Purdue.

Good Luck on finals and I hope to see you Wednesday!

Emily Briggs

Junior Chemical Engineering
Purdue University
Vice President of EWB