[Ewb-list] EWB-Update - 9/30/14

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 30 16:57:53 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who came out to last week's meeting.  At the meeting, Studie Red Corn gave a presentation on anaerobic digestion processes.  I know that even members who have been researching and working on the biogas design for awhile learned a lot!  For those of you who missed it, I will be attaching it, and the General Meeting powerpoint, to this e-mail.  I encourage all of you to read it if you haven't had the chance.

This week's meeting will be tomorrow, 10/1/14, at 7 PM in HAMP 3144.  I hope to see all of you there!

REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR DUES! See the general meeting powerpoint if you have any questions about the different membership or price options.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Emily Briggs

Junior Chemical Engineering
Purdue University
Vice President of EWB