[Ewb-list] Coldstone Fundraiser

lucas27 at purdue.edu lucas27 at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 17 19:56:58 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

The EWB Coldstone fundraiser is tomorrow from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm outside CL 50. I attached the sign-up sheet for anyone that signed up to check their time slot. If you didn't sign up but would like to shoot me an email or just show up sometime. Otherwise stop by anytime tomorrow and get some ice cream. Let your friends know! Hope to see you all there!

Thank you,

Rachel

---
Rachel Lucas