[Ewb-list] EWB Update: 9/17/14

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 16 16:19:15 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone!

Thank you to everyone who came out to the call-outs last week!  We are so excited about all of you interested in joining our EWB team!

CALLOUT INFORMATION:
For those of you who missed the call-out or wanted access to the information available from it, I am attaching the presentation to this e-mail.

GENERAL MEETING INFO:
When: Wednesday September 17th @ 7 PM
Where: Hampton 3144
Contact: Emily Briggs – briggs3 at purdue.edu

BRIEF OUTLINE OF TOMORROW'S MEETING:
At tomorrow's meeting we will be having a break-out session with the various design-leads where you can learn more about the various aspects of the project.  This will give you an opportunity to get directly involved in the area of your choosing.  We will also spend a portion of the meeting starting the archiving process from the last assessment trip, which will be a great way for all of you to get up to speed on the details of the trip.

REMINDER TO BRING YOUR DUES TO TOMORROW'S MEETING.

CLUB DUES:
EWB-USA membership:
$30 for year
$25 for semester
Purdue Chapter membership: $20 for year

Any questions or concerns e-mail: Dan Ellinwood at dellinwo at purdue.edu.

UPCOMING EVENTS:
Cold Stone Fundraiser
When: September 18th from 11 AM to 4 PM
Where: Outside Class of 1950
Contact: Rachel Lucas – lucas27 at purdue.edu

We need some more volunteers to help out with our cold-stone fundraiser this Thursday!  The money we raise will assist with the cost of travel and other project expenses!  We will have a sign-up available at the general meeting OR email Rachel to get more information and sign-up.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or anything.

See you all tomorrow!  Good luck with IR!

Emily Briggs

Junior Chemical Engineering
Purdue University
Vice President of EWB