[Ewb-list] EWB Weekly update: 11/4/2014: IMPORTANT - GENERAL MEETING ROOM CHANGE

Emily P Briggs briggs3 at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 4 20:36:41 EST 2014

Hi Everyone!

Thank you to everyone who came to last week's meeting and for sending me your research.  I will be going through and organizing it all over the next few days.  The general meeting PowerPoint is attached to this email per usual.

IMPORTANT!

The location of the general meeting has changed, starting tomorrow.

The general meeting is tomorrow, 11/5/2014, at 7 PM in PHYSICS 116, NOT HAMP 3144.  This will be the new location for General Meetings for the rest of the semester.

Don't forget to fill out the applications to join the EWB-EPICS team!  Send me an e-mail if you did not receive the link to the gooogle survey!  Applications are due on 11/10/2014 at 10 PM.

See you tomorrow!

Emily Briggs

Junior Chemical Engineering
Purdue University