[Ewb-list] EWB Meeting Wednesday

Ellen Wright wrigh185 at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 20 22:07:04 EST 2014

Hello all,

Sorry to send a late email but my internet wasn't really working at my apartment.

Continuing, we will have our first EWB MEETING of Spring 2014 this Wednesday in UNIV 001. I repeat, UNIVERSITY, not ME. The meeting will be from 7-8PM, for the general meeting. Right after that, we will have the project meeting and update from 8-9PM. If you can stay for the project meeting, we'd love for everyone to!

Be prepared for a stellar semester!! And I repeat UNIV 001on Wednesday from 7-8pm!

See you all then!

Stay golden,

Ellen Wright
EWB Communications Manager