[Ewb-list] EWB Meeting Wednesday UNIV 003

Ellen Wright wrigh185 at purdue.edu
Sun Feb 2 13:25:18 EST 2014

Hello again,

Sorry everyone I totally forgot to talk about this also.. so I guess on the list of things to talk about we have a Number 4.

Stay golden,

Ellen Wright

Ellen Wright
College of Engineering, Chemical Engineering '16

Purdue University

GEARE Cohort '15

Ambassador, Engineering Projects in Community Service

Communications Manager, Engineers Without Borders

Treasurer , Purdue Outing Club

wrigh185 at purdue.edu

(602) 284 - 6120