[Ewb-list] [EWB-list] Get Involved Fair, and EPICS sign-up!

arazi at purdue.edu arazi at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 25 19:10:24 EDT 2014

Hey club members,

Sorry this e-mail got sent out so late.  We're having issues with access to the listserv. We'll fix it soon. The Fair was this Saturday, so that's old news. But the bit about EPICS still stands. And the callout's in two weeks! Hope to see you all then.

-Thalib

Ahmed Thalib Razi
Mechanical Engineering, Class of 2015
President, Engineers without Borders chapter
Vice President, Muslim Students' Association
Purdue University, West Lafayette