[Ewb-list] Anthropology Workshop Wednesday

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Sun Mar 24 22:13:29 EDT 2013

Hi EWBers,

Remember that instead of having a regular general meeting this Wednesday, we are encouraging everyone to attend the anthropology workshop, led by Prof. Nolan. It will be held in *****CIVL/HAMP 1252 from 5:30-8:30pm*****.

And an important message from Krysten:
T-shirts will be $15. If you haven't signed up please add your name and shirt size to the google spreadsheet. If you no longer want a t-shirt, just remove your information from the spreadsheet. The deadline is THURSDAY so I can place the order on Friday so we can have our shirts ASAP.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhWjJXVGuIwrdDR6WkFGTU5CWVZqcF9HbmhRVGpxSkE&usp=sharing

If you haven't already joined our Facebook group, feel free to do so! We want to use it more this semester, so don't hesitate to post ideas/comments to bounce off the rest of the club.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/358349884202026/

Chrissy Verhoff
Communications Manager