[Ewb-list] EWB and Imagination Station

Mary Michelle Boyne mboyne at purdue.edu
Sun Jan 27 13:41:19 EST 2013

Hello EwBers!

It's your secretary, Mary, here with some exiting news!

This semester, EWB Purdue wants to start a community service event with the Imagination Station of Lafayette. This is a hands on science center for children and their families, and entirely VOLUNTEER run! Please sign up for the days and times that you could put in time volunteering between classes or on the weekends. Assume transportation will be provided for those who need it:

http://www.doodle.com/45fh8rkknc44wpqs

Volunteers will be trained, and their duties will include (but are not limited to): manning the front desk, collecting admission, helping with exhibits, doing demonstrations, answering the phone, answering questions.

We are also collecting ideas for exhibits and demonstrations that are hands on and appropriate for children. If you have any ideas, feel free to contact me.

Here is a link to their website:
http://www.imagination-station.org/Imagination_Station/Welcome.html
and their facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Imagination-Station/84433339974 (Give them a like, how bout?)