[Ewb-list] Meeting Tonight & Fwd: Summer Program

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 20 11:53:59 EST 2013

Hi EWB,

Don't forget that we have a meeting tonight at 7pm, in ME 1015. After the first 15 or so minutes of discussion, we'll split off into two groups. People interested in grant application writing will head to a computer lab with Thalib, while those more interested in brainstorming and planning fundraising events will stay with Mary and I. (Don't worry about choosing one way or the other, though--you can always be involved in any number of sub-activities in the club. This is just to accomplish our goals for tonight.)

Below is some info I am passing along about a summer abroad engineering program you may be interested in.

Hope to see you tonight!

Chrissy Verhoff
Communications Manager