[Ewb-list] Wednesday's Meeting

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 4 13:04:09 EDT 2013

Hi EWBers,

At Wednesday night's meeting, we planned for a Coldstone fundraiser and decided on the date of Friday, April 19 (the Friday before dead week). We plan is to reserve a central spot on the engineering mall, probably close to the fountain. We also signed up for hour-long time slots between 10:30am and 3:30pm. The following time slots are still open (3 spots available for each time):

12:30pm - 1:20pm
1:30pm - 2:20pm
2:30pm - 3:20pm
If you didn't sign up during the meeting, email me back for which time(s) you'd like!

The t-shirt order is in, and they are $15 each. If you ordered one, please bring your money next week!

Attached is the application to travel to Uganda this summer for the assessment trip. The trip will be during August before classes start. So if you are free, willing, and able to travel this summer, please complete the application and email responses to Dalan at dtalsma at purdue.edu. Thanks!

Chrissy Verhoff
Communications Manager