[Ewb-list] EWB Fun Day, Meeting, and More

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 21 21:43:55 EDT 2012

Hi EWBers,

Welcome back, and welcome to everyone new to our club!

1) This is just a reminder that tomorrow, Saturday 22, we will be having a fun activity day at Pickett Park at 2:00pm. There will be soccer, football, frisbee, or whatever else sounds fun. Stay as long as you like! This will be an awesome way to get to know your fellow club members! Pickett Park is located on the far side of the intramural fields, at the corner of Stadium and McCormick Rd.

2) Our first general meeting will be on Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 7pm in ME 2063. We will be discussing a lot, so be sure to make it if you can! Meeting minutes are sent out after each meeting as well, for future reference and for those who couldn't make it. Also, the powerpoint from last week's callout is attached to this.

3) To stay up to date on meetings and events, be sure to bookmark our website. The calendar tab can be very helpful if you forget where/when a meeting is. We also have a Facebook group, which is relatively new, but feel free to use it for anything EWB related.
https://engineering.purdue.edu/EWB
https://www.facebook.com/groups/358349884202026/

Chrissy Verhoff
Communications Manager