[Ewb-list] Boiler Blast info

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 29 16:43:48 EDT 2012

Hey EWBers!

This is for everyone who signed up for Boiler Blast! The event is THIS SATURDAY! Check-in is between 9 and 10:30 (more info is attached). We need to check in as a group so I was thinking to meet around 9:20 by the CL50. My nubmer is 425-890-9865 is anyone has any questions or trouble finding the group on Saturday.

Also can everyone who signed up let me know via text or email so I know how many people to expect?

Thanks everyone!

Chloe
cheinen at purdue.edu