[Ewb-list] Upcoming Meetings

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 16 21:13:10 EST 2012

Hello EWBers,

This is just a reminder of our meetings coming up this week. Rather than having two separate meetings for pump and tank design teams, both will combine to meet on Tuesday the 17th at 7 pm in ME 2053. On Wednesday the 18th, at 7 pm in ME 1052, we will have the first General Meeting of the semester. We ask that all members attend this very important meeting, as we have a lot to discuss in preparation for implementation in Bolivia this summer. Also, remember to spread the word about our Spring Callout, which will be next Wednesday the 25th at 7 pm, in ME 2061. Invite your friends!

Chrissy Verhoff
Communications Manager