[Ewb-list] EWB Update

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 10 00:04:02 EST 2012

Hi EWBers,
I hope you all had a fantastic break! This week we will have no general or design team meetings; however, they will start up again next week, beginning next Tuesday. Below is a list of all of our meetings and events for the next three weeks:

(All at 7:00 pm)
Tues 17 Jan : Pump Design Meeting (ME 2061)
Wed 18 Jan  : General Meeting (ME 1052)
Thurs 19 Jan: Tank Design Meeting (ME 2061)

Tues 24 Jan : Pump Design Meeting (ME 2053)
Wed 25 Jan  : Spring Callout (ME 2061)
Thurs 26 Jan: Tank Design Meeting (ME 2053)

The Spring Callout on the 25th is crucial to the growth of our club, so please encourage your friends to attend! We will provide free pizza!
All members, especially those who have missed our more recent meetings, should be sure to come to the General Meeting, as we'll be covering a lot of topics to prepare for this semester. Our general meetings will continue on a bi-weekly basis, while the design meetings will be weekly, unless the schedule changes.

Chrissy Verhoff
Communications Manager