[Ewb-list] Looking Forward

Dalan Andrew Talsma dtalsma at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 10 12:36:26 EST 2012

Hey all!

I know that things are basically done for this semester, but when the next semester starts, EWB Purdue will hit the ground running in order to move forward with the Uganda project. At this point we are looking to have an assessment trip planned out and ready by the end of February, which means were going to need a lot of people working on this project. An e-mail will be sent out near the end of break with information about meeting times and locations for next semester. I look forward to seeing everyone again next semester, but in the mean time focus on having an awesome break with friends and family!!

Sincerely,
Dalan Talsma
President of EWB Purdue Chapter

P.S. GOOD LUCK ON FINALS!!!!!!!