[Ewb-list] 9/20 Meeting Minutes and Next Meeting Info

Laura Anne Chemler lchemler at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 22 17:43:33 EDT 2011

Hello EWBers!!

I attached the minutes from last week. It contains general announcements about what will be happening next week and how to prepare for elections if you are planning on running for a position, along with descriptions of all the positions that you can run for.

Here are some highlights:

    • Next weeks meeting is still up in the air about when it will be. We are working with the Indianapolis EWB Professionals' schedule along with our Design Team Leaders' exam schedules. I will send out an email with the time and place as soon as I know. It will most likely be 7pm on either Monday or Thursday.
    • PAY YOUR DUES if you haven't already. You must pay your dues before you can run or vote in the elections. If you plan on running for a position, you must pay dues for the whole year ($30).
    • ELECTIONS ARE NEXT WEEK . If you are planning on running for a position (even if you weren't at the meeting this week - we are still accepting nominations ), please read the minutes. I wrote up an explanation of what you need to prepare for elections. Also, please read the part about how the positions work - that way you know what kind of commitment you are making if you do get elected.
    • Indianapolis EWB Professionals are coming next week to talk to us about our project.

If you want any more details on any of these, please read the minutes . I put a lot of info in the announcements section to answer any questions you might have.

Laura Chemler
EWB-USA, Purdue University
Secretary