[Ewb-list] EWB Meeting Tonight!!!

Laura Anne Chemler lchemler at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 20 15:49:31 EDT 2011

Hello EWBers!

Today is our second meeting in ME 2053 at 7pm !
Get Excited.

We'll be going over the different type of leadership and officer positions that there are and who can fill them.
Obviously a new member cannot be president, but there are positions that you can take!

We will also be holding nominations for leadership and officer positions tonight!
You must be present inorder to be nominated.
Exceptions will only be made if you contact Laura Chemler (lchemler at purdue.edu) BEFORE the meeting tonight explaining to me why you can't come and which leadership/officer position you would like to be in the running for.

Elections will be next week to determine who will fill the roles.
If you want a say in who will be the next officers of the club, make sure you can attend next week.

Please pay your dues by tonight if you haven't already! ($20 for a semester, $30 for the year)
To hold a leadership or officer position, you must pay dues for the entire year.
If you are nominated for a leadership/officer position and do not pay your dues ($30 for the year) by next week (Elections), you will be voided as a nominee.

Laura Chemler
EWB-USA, Purdue University
Secretary