[Ewb-list] EWB Design Team Meetings TONIGHT!!

Laura Anne Chemler lchemler at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 13 11:05:35 EDT 2011

EWBers,

For those on the Design Team committees, BOTH the Tank and Pump committees will be meeting tonight (Thursday) at 7pm in ME 2053 .
If you are not on a design team yet and are interested in joining one, I highly suggest you go to the meeting and start getting involved!

I want to remind you that any major, even non-engineers, can be on the design team. There are many different aspects to design work, and a diverse generates creative and innovative solutions. It is just a matter of what type of role you will take within the design team and what you contribute.

I hope everyone had a relaxing break, and are all refreshed to start working on our water project! :)

Laura Chemler
EWB-USA, Purdue University
Secretary