[Ewb-list] Meeting Tonight

logan kearney lkearney at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 21 13:26:06 EST 2011

Hello Everyone, we recently learned that we will be visited by EWB's Head
of Indiana tonight. We wanted to make sure we confirmed her arrival before
we notified the rest of you. As a result of this we will be having  a *General
Meeting scheduled for 7PM tonight in ME 2053*. It is really important that
everyone that can make it shows up. We  will be going out with the EWB rep
after the meeting to dinner and we have a fun building competition planned
for the meeting as well. It should be fun and informative and we appreciate
your support. Sorry for the late notice, hope to see you there!