[Ewb-list] This Weeks EWB Meetings!!

DavidKoelle davidkoelle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:43:57 EST 2011

Hello all EWBers,

Wednesday - This week we will be having a General Meeting for all to
attend!! It will be this Wednesday at 7pm, in the usual room ME 2053. Please
everyone try to make it, (ESPECIALLY OFFICERS) These are our times to get
everyone back in the group and aware of whats going on throughout the
organization. We have had some pretty big happenings recently, as well as
some updates from our members that attended the regional conference.

Thursday - We will also be having the regular meeting of the Concrete tank
design team this Thursday again at 7pm and in ME 2053. Everyone interested
in design phases try to attend. If you are part of the pump design team you
can still come to the tank design meetings.

We also have some upcoming fundraisers! Blurb from Krysten below:

For this semester's fundraiser we will be selling hot chocolate and donuts
outside of CL50 on Thursday, Nov. 17th and Friday, Nov. 18th from 9am to
12pm. I've created a google doc so that you can sign up for one of the time
slots. I only have spots for 3 volunteers but if 3 people sign up and you
still want to help out during that time slot then feel free to help still! I
just want 3 volunteers at the least. Also, if you can only stay for 30 mins
and not the whole hour that is also fine as long as someone else is signed
up that can stay for the whole hour already.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhWjJXVGuIwrdGdwYy1LZEFrd1o0SE5
JTXM1WTFYUmc

Also, we will be discussing t-shirts at the general meeting so if you have
any ideas for a cool design for EWB, bring your ideas on Wednesday!

--

Thanks!!!

David Koelle

(224) 305-1576