[Ewb-list] Meeting Summary

logan kearney lkearney at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 2 00:11:37 EST 2011

Hello Everyone, I wanted to give you an update of what we have been working
on. A more complete summary is in the minutes from that meeting. The
professional from Chicago added a new directive to our overall design plan.
We will be working on the logistics for a change to the existing spring box.
Tomorrow we will be having a guest talk about a new organization at Purdue.
There is a lot of work to be done so we hope to see you tomorrow (Wednesday)
at 7 pm in ME 155.