[Ewb-list] EWB Callout and Meeting

David Koelle davidkoelle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:22:04 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

Just one last reminder that today is our callout. It will be from 6 to 7 in
PHYS 203. It looks like we likely will not be having out regularly scheduled
meeting at 7 afterwards, so it would be especially important for everyone to
make it to the callout - we can discuss what we need to immediately
following the meeting.

We have begun working on our new design again and could use all the extra
help we can get. Try to make it to the callout if you can!

David Koelle

(224) 305-1576

DavidKoelle at gmail.com