[Ewb-list] Community Outreach/Education Committee

cverhoff at purdue.edu cverhoff at purdue.edu
Fri Dec 30 14:04:49 EST 2011

Hello EWB-Purdue,

The Community Outreach / Education committee is looking for additional members for the upcoming semester.
The goal of this committee is to enhance the well-being of our partner community through education focusing on public health and water conservation.
Committee members will help research and write educational content for different presentations, flyers, and other educational materials to be delivered in May.
Member expectations include attending weekly meetings, working on materials outside of meeting times, and communicating with other members on relevant work.

Please email Michael Frank at frank7 at purdue.edu as soon as possible because initial preparations begin the week of January 2nd.

I look forward to a fun semester working on this project!

Michael J. Frank