[Ewb-list] Meeting Thursday

Day, Alexander K daya at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 5 18:56:26 EDT 2010

Hi everyone!

Meeting this Thursday in ME 255 at 7PM! If you have strong opinions about that time, including positive ones, please let me know and we'll adjust accordingly. Also, bring laptops if you have them, we'll be doing some more work.

I'll be sending out an excel file with points of the water system in Papachacra. We want you to model it using EPANET 2.0 so that we can compare our results. Make sure you all go through the EPANET 2.0 tutorial, it will make it a lot easier.

Thanks,
Alex