[Ewb-list] Forms for Regional Conference

Day, Alexander K daya at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 17 18:34:36 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

I need to close registration by Thursday at midnight. There are still 1 or 2 more spots left so please sign up quick.

For those of you who are going, Purdue employees have to fill out a form 17 and everyone else fill out the attached form and get it to me by tomorrow. Please drop the form off in CIVL 1259 or email it to me.

Thanks,
Alex