[Ewb-list] Meeting Update

Day, Alexander K daya at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 9 13:59:22 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Yesterday we discussed power options and looked into the finer details of wind power options. The final decision between mechanical wind power and land line electric will be based on further research of local sustainability. The options of the tree spring were considered and pros and cons for each one were established. Our next meeting will be on Monday at 7PM in GEP when we will do the cost and sustainability analysis. There will be a file uploaded onto google docs with the details soon. Let me know if you want access.

We are probably moving our meetings to Monday, Wednesday, Thursday now.

Thanks,
Alex

Alexander Day
Engineers Without Borders, President