[Ewb-list] Callout Information

Mike Sheehan mrsheeha at purdue.edu
Sat Jan 30 15:43:03 EST 2010

Please take me off of this list serve.

Mike Sheehan
Purdue University
Agricultural and Biological Engineering
(612) 812-0049

-----Original Message-----
From: ewb-list-bounces at ecn.purdue.edu
[mailto:ewb-list-bounces at ecn.purdue.edu] On Behalf Of vhuang at purdue.edu
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 2:28 PM
To: ewb-list at ecn.purdue.edu
Subject: [Ewb-list] Callout Information

Hey everyone,

There's going to be a callout on Thursday, February 11th in civil 1252 at
6pm.
There will be free pizza and pop!

We really want to advertise this callout, so we are asking you to sign up
for
two buildings where you will be responsible for putting up flyers and
chalking
the larger lecture halls. Go to this site to sign up:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ah9BOA-20VAqdGVvSV9XQnEtaXM3WVBMN1BV
V3l0enc&hl=en

There are more instructions there. We don't have the flyers printed yet, but
as
soon as we do I'll let you know so you can pick them up in the GEP office.
Let
me know if you have any questions.

Tori Huang

VP of External