[Ewb-list] EWB Welcome to Engineers Without Borders

Chao Hao Kevin Lee lee445 at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 15 01:59:54 EST 2010

Hello,

I would like to welcome all those who came to the call out. Hope everyone had
fun and learned about our vision as an organization. As a reminder, Engineer's
Week is next week and Engineers Without Borders will be holding two events on
Tuesday and Wednesday.

Be sure to come check us out at our booth in the Engineering Quad on those days.

**We are also looking for people who can help out, you can sign up at: **
-=Wednesday Chilli Cookout=-
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aig6EzHdClYRdGpoSV9iS0M1RHhwUFpub0hqWWFwS3c&hl=en>

-=Tuesday Tug of War=-
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aig6EzHdClYRdGdnR3k5SUpkaGo0ZFpBUlBNb2pjaWc&hl=en>

Best of luck on your exams and hope to see you all there,

Kevin