[Ewb-list] EWB Spring Fest Sign Ups

alaterza13 at gmail.com alaterza13 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 19:42:00 EDT 2010

Attached: EWB Spring Fest Sign Ups.xls
Sent using Google Docs http://docs.google.com/

Hello Everyone-
I've attached the sign up sheet for our Spring Fest booth as a GoogleDoc,
so go ahead and type in your name next to the time slot that you can work.
I put columns for 3 people because ideally we would like 3 people to work
each hour, however if more than 3 people sign up I'm sure that's fine, just
try to make sure that if one slot only has 1 or 2 you sign up for that
first. Also, each time listed is the start of the shift (so if you sign up
for 9:00 you'll work until 10:00). Also, don't forget to save your changes!

Thanks!
Ashley